Martial Arts for Children 9-12 years
The Super Stars program has been specially developed for 9 to 12-year-olds as they move into adolescence.
At Northstar, your child will be learning a combination of punches, kicks and self-defence moves developed from Taekwondo, kickboxing, Judo, Jujitsu and Karate. These forms have been combined and refined by Sensei Andy Dickinson over 38 years into the Northstar Ju Jitsu System.
The Super Stars program is an intense and robust class that will challenge your child in not just martial arts techniques but also fitness and flexibility.
There is a strong emphasis on building character and abiding by the NorthstarJu Jitsu philosophy
- We build spirit by training hard.
- We build courage by facing our fear
- We develop leadership by helping our fellow students.
- We develop focus by paying attention.
- We build commitment by training every week
- We build character by developing a black belt attitude.
Just fill in your details in the inquiry box and you can come to a class for free to see Northstar for yourself. See you at the Dojo!
At Northstar Ju Jitsu you will learn immediate and practical fighting skills. Simple defensive combinations are taught in all ranges of fighting.
Even after your first lesson, you will have skills that stay with you for life.