* Winning is not always about passing the finish line first, having the most money, the biggest house or having the last word. Winning is about how much of a difference we’ve made around us. If we’ve done our very best, then we’ve won, regardless of what anyone else may say…
* There can only be one winner in a competition but life isn’t a competition.
Winning is about having a winning attitude and winning ways.
* Winning is having ago, even though you’re scared or think you might not make it or might not be good enough or some people criticise you.
* Winning is failing but trying again and again and not being disheartened by setbacks big or small. You only lose when you give up on yourself or those around you. Keep trying your best and encourage those around you to do their best.
* Winning is simply not giving in. It’s being true to yourself and staying your course while not allowing yourself to be distracted or disheartened when something doesn’t go your way.
* You are a winner if you take setbacks in your stride, always look to improve yourself, be kind and caring to the people around you and live with passion.
* Winning is doing what you know is right. Winning is not submitting to doubt. Winning is being the best you can be.
* Winners never quit and quitters never win.
* Lead by example and share your winning ways that’s the best way to be a real winner.